Construction Injury Attorney
Alpharetta Construction Injury Attorneys
Construction sites are full of potential accidents, but work site injuries can usually be avoided if employers and employees adhere to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) construction safety codes. OSHA safety codes include general things like training, first aid and proper safety equipment. But it also has detailed regulations related to things like lighting, ventilation and the handling of hazardous materials. If you believe your injuries were as a result of workplace negligence do to the failure to follow OSHA regulations, or while completing an official work task, call us today for a complimentary case evaluation. Below is a list of OSHA safety training categories.
Construction workers put themselves at risk every day, working hard to support themselves and their families, building towns and cities from the ground up. They deserve a safe workplace, and when their employers fail to provide one, the results can be catastrophic.
At The Law Office of Casey W. Stevens, we have years of experience dealing with insurance companies and enforcing our clients' valid workers' compensation claims, or pursuing personal injury liability claims when appropriate. With five Georgia locations to serve you, we can help maximize the compensation you will receive for your construction injury. Contact The Law Office of Casey W. Stevens today for a free initial consultation to discuss your options.
OSHA Safety Regulation Training Categories:
- General Safety and Health
- Training and Education
- Recording and Reporting of Injuries
- First Aid and Medical Attention
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Acceptable Certifications
- Shipbuilding and repairing.
- Access to employee exposure records.
- Means of Egress
- Emergency Action Plans
- Medical Services and First Aid
- Noise Exposure
- Iionizing and Nonionizing Radiation
- Gasses, Vapors, Fumes, Dusts and Mists
- Hazard Communication
- Retention of DOT Markings, Placards and Labels
- Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Responses
- Personal Protective and Life Saving Equipment
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Tools - Hand and Power
- Welding and Cutting Tools
- Electrical Wiring
- Fall Protection
- Helicopters, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Steel Erection
- Underground Construction
- Blasting and Use of Explosion
- Electric Power Transmission and Distribution
- Overhead and Rollover Protection
- Stairways and Ladders
- Commercial Diving Operations
- Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- Confined Spaces in Construction
- Cranes & Derricks in Construction
Roswell Contractor Negligence Lawyers
On-the-job injuries often result from some OSHA violation or another. Many injuries result from construction negligence, where employers have not taken the correct measures to ensure workplace safety, or have cut corners simply to save time and money. When the roofing contractors and framing contractors who employ our clients commit such building code violations, they recklessly and needlessly put the lives of their employees at risk.
The Law Office of Casey W. Stevens can help you recover private disability benefits to return as much normalcy to your life as possible. If the accident resulted in a wrongful death, we have the tools and the knowledge to help. Contact The Law Office of Casey W. Stevens today and we can set up a free initial consultation with a North Georgia construction injury attorney who can get you the compensation you need. If you prefer a face-to-face meeting, you can visit us at one of our Roswell - Alpharetta, Atlanta, Suwanee, Woodstock or Dawsonville Georgia locations, or we will come to you. 770-408-6364